Join EnergyLab for drinks and a discussion on integrated buildings & renewable energy with a panel of experts.
With the 21st century well under way, and the world changing quicker than ever, it’s new technology and ever more connected systems that are steering many of the transformations we’re witnessing. From revolutionising personal transport to optimising our online experience. But how is the latest, smart technology being used to improve where we spend most of our lives? In this event, brought to you by EnergyLab, they explore how to make buildings more integrated in order to benefit the occupants, the electricity grid and the planet.
– Christopher Thomson, Co-Founder, Amber Electric
– Alexander Marks, COO, Allume Energy
– Phil Blythe, Founder & CEO, GreenSync
– Elissa-Jane Bowden, Community Energy Hubs Microgrids Project Manager, Ovida
When: 5:30pm to 8:00pm AEST, Tuesday 13th August 2019
Where: EnergyLab Melbourne, Level 5, 204 Lygon Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
Cost: Free, including drinks and snacks
RSVP: On Eventbrite
- Posted by Freshwater Group
- On August 12, 2019
- 1 Comment