Head of Business Technology
A Head of Business Technology is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy.
They are building an ecosystem of partners for the deployment of their technology and require a platform that will enable the integration of demand through to supply from these partners, as well as provide their partners access to a range of tools to support project development.
The Head of Business Technology will scope and oversee the development and implementation of the necessary systems to create the platform. There is an Odoo based ERP in place and would be the starting point for future development although a technology agnostic approach is expected.
Responsibility will also include ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget, and once implemented, that the system is maintained, there is seamless connectivity between all company systems and it is continuously improved in line with changing requirements within a growing company and a constantly evolving industry.
Key requirements include:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related area
- An MBA or Master’s in Project Management are highly regarded
- Experience as a Solution Architect building ERP or marketplace systems
- Broad based experience across business analysis, project management and systems or software engineering
- Proficiency in a range of software languages
- ERP, IT infrastructure and cloud development experience
- Flexibility and autonomy to thrive in a growing, early stage business.
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.