A Solar& BESS Channel Sales Manager is required for a leading, global, tier 1 solar technology manufacturer to set strategies and plans for Queensland, focused on increasing sales directly to installers as well as new, quality customer acquisition to meet sales revenue targets and to expand the partner network program.
- Manage current customer accounts in Queensland as well develop and acquire new customers in to increase sales and enhance the partner network program.
- Manage customers for retention and gradually increase the sales revenue/wallet share of each existing customer.
- Prepare and provide sales and product training to customers, cooperating with the Marketing and Engineering functions.
- Develop a region relevant strategy for module and storage system sales to drive the attainment of goals, ensuring on-time execution.
- Actively gather market intelligence, such as customers’ sentiment, competitors’ product and pricing, supply and demand status, industry trends and regulatory changes etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in distributed energy resources, such as VPPs and micro-grids.
- Achieve the company’s and individual KPIs which mainly consists of sales volumes of modules and storage systems.
- Preferably a degree in Business, Commerce or Engineering.
- Demonstrable solar sales experience, preferably in PV distribution.
- Strong hands-on experience in driving sales to solar installers to maximise sales, maintaining a large customer base and network.
- A track record of delivering hands-on sales growth, meeting and exceeding business targets.
- Strong strategic sales capability and exceptional relationship management skills.
- An excellent communicator, at ease presenting across to customers, stakeholders and industry alike.
- Ability and willingness to travel within region frequently and nation-wide occasionally.
- Permanent resident or Australian Citizen.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.