A leading, Tier 1 renewable energy technology company is looking for a Senior Product Engineer, as Manager, to lead a team of Product Engineers in the provision of comprehensive technical support internally to sales and marketing and externally to all the existing and potential customers. The focus for this role will be across PV modules, MLPE, inverters, ESS, and software for energy management and aggregation.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Product Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Building the product strategy in Australia for PV modules, MLPE, inverter, ESS and software for energy management and aggregation,
- Supporting product development to ensure fit to the Australian market,
- Working with various energy management and aggregation software and technology partners,
- Testing products and monitoring the performance of entire ESS units supplied to the market.
Your experience should include the following:
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronic, Energy Management, Power System, Computer Science or any equivalent.
- Experience in technical support/product management as an engineer in the Australian solar or electrical equipment market.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Healthy reputation in the industry with strong networks.
- In-depth knowledge about the Australian solar and energy storage market and the global industry trends.
- Professional understanding and intuitive knowledge of the short and long term movement of the Australian electricity market.
- Excellent communication skills, especially for the communication and cooperation between multi-national divisions.
- Australian citizenship or permanent resident status.
The company HQ is based in North Sydney.
[vc_btn title=”Current positions list” color=”info” align=”left” i_icon_fontawesome=”fas fa-stream” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Ffreshwater-group.com.au%2Ffreshwater-group%2Fcurrent-positions%2F”]
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.