An NPI Engineer is required for a start-up company that is developing a groundbreaking IoT technology for the energy industry. The technology will enable significantly reduced costs in logistics, customer retention and acquisition. This digital transformation will create new business models in a part of the industry that has not changed for decades.
The NPI Engineer will manage projects and initiatives from R&D, certification, compliance, business improvement and quality. They will need to thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, independent self-direction and out of the box thinking, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Coordinate with internal and external R&D groups to develop strategies for new products.
- Manage product certification and compliance processes.
- Develop product test plans and perform production tests according to manufacturing process instructions.
- Develop and implement manufacturing plans for products.
- Provide engineering support for all activities in product development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics
- Experience in Product Development, New Product Introduction (prototype to volume ramp-up) or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.