A Head of Services Operations is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy. They are a Work180 Endorsed Employer.
The Head of Services Operations will support other Partner Services teams and will have a team of four direct reports – Data Analytics & Reporting Officer, Systems & Process Officer, Logistics Manager and a Digital Content Manager.
The Head of Services Operations ensures that operationally unrelated partner companies are consistently aligned on multiple key aspects: digital content, logistics, data analytics and crucially, systems and processes, which are the key enablers to all other aspects.
They will ensure that all partner services’ systems, processes, data, documents and digital content are fit for purpose and of high quality. This applies equally to all content going to partners, as well as coming in from partners. Their team provide subject matter expertise, as well as a feedback loop from Partner Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations management or engineering.
- Preferably a Diploma or Masters’ level qualification in a relevant discipline, such as project management or business administration.
- General management and/or project management experience gained in environments that involve system and process development, logistics or supply chain management, infrastructure project delivery or construction.
- Ability to manage a complex network of tasks and to see the connections between individuals doing very different types of work.
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management skills with the ability to capture and integrate diverse and complex requirements.
- Strong organisational and analytical abilities.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead people and hold employees accountable.
- Proficient in a wide range of technologies including Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Adobe suite, collaboration technologies such as Slack, Project Management software and ERP systems.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.