Channel Sales Managers are required for a leading tier one solar technology business that is embarking on a growth strategy to increase market share, especially of recently released products.
The Channel Sales Manager will set strategies and plans for their designated region/state, focused on increasing sales through existing retailers/distributors and installers as well as new, quality customer acquisition to meet sales revenue targets.
The role can be home based.
- Manage the current customer accounts in the designated region/state.
- Expand the in-store wallet share of each existing account (both installers and distributors/retailers).
- Acquire new solar distributors/retailers and installers, to enhance the partner network in the region.
- Build up the sales strategy in the region, to achieve the given sales target with the consideration on market size, developing a channel strategy appropriate to the mix of installers and distributors/retailers in region.
- Conduct regular communication with the customers to meet their requirements.
- Provide regular training sessions to the customers, in terms of brand, products, sales to consumers and strategy.
- Gather and manage market intelligence, such as competitors’ product and pricing, supply and demand status and regulation changes.
- Provide regular sales reports to the executive team on a weekly basis.
- Achieve the company’s and individual KPIs which mainly consists of sales volumes.
- Degree in Business, Commerce or Engineering would be highly preferred.
- Experience in technical product or solutions sales.
- A strong sales leader with a track record of establishing sales channels and driving sales to exceed business targets while minimizing channel conflict.
- Strong strategic sales capability and exceptional relationship management skills.
- An excellent communicator, at ease presenting across to customers, stakeholders and industry alike.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.