We are a best practice recruitment business that work as generalists for the energy sector. We are future focused so our customers are generally renewable energy, clean tech or energy efficiency businesses.
We operate much like an executive search firm but don’t believe the tools, techniques and process for exec search should be the preserve of executive level roles. We operate with some simple principles but always are customer first. As a result, we have established ourselves quickly as a market leader in this sector and all our customers are regular repeat customers.
We are expanding and looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner or Manager. This role is largely responsible for initial candidate sourcing, engagement and screening, as well as general market mapping. There are a lot of exciting clients to work with, as well as the potential to Account Manage a high volume customer.
We have always taken a flexible approach to work, so while our office is in the CBD, a balance of office and home working is naturally acceptable.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is preferably degree educated, with a business or STEM education preferred.
- Has Australian recruitment experience, either in-house or agency, of a variety of functional roles with engineering or executive recruitment of particular interest.
- Is a confident communicator with excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Has a desire to uphold the highest of standards in delivering to customers
- Is a team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.