A Site Supervisor is required for a leading-edge solar technology company to manage the team on-site and ensure the site is run efficiently and to the company’s standards. The Site Supervisor will be the subject matter expert in the deployment of the company’s technology, building and documenting expertise of the deployment process and techniques.
- Manage all subcontractors, staff and trades on-site and manage site safe operation.
- Conduct site inductions and daily toolbox meetings for all personnel on the deployment site.
- Ensure the record keeping of all on-site activities related to performance, productivity, WHS, quality and contractual obligations.
- Manage all logistics ensuring all equipment and materials are on-site on time.
- Ensuring the project is completed on time, on budget and to required quality standard.
- Plan and execute site mobilization, demobilization and clean-up.
- Identify opportunities and lead continuous improvement projects aiming to increase safety and productivity of field operations.
- Investigate and respond to any risks or issues immediately, recording and reporting as appropriate.
- Generate a positive customer experience through exceptional service.
- Prepare a handover report and associated documentation in line with the company’s guidelines and contractual requirements for submission to the customer.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively for extended periods regionally and internationally.
- A General Construction Induction Card (White Card).
- A Current Driver’s License.
- Preferably a High Risk Work License (Forklift and Telehandler).
- Project Management qualifications or experience is desirable.
- Electrical trade background with construction site supervisory experience being desirable.
- Experience of managing equipment and materials logistics.
- Computer/digital skills with ability to identify opportunities and lead digital transformation of field services.
- Ability to read, interpret and construct from IFC drawings.
- Exceptional problem-solving and organisational skills.
- A rigorous focus on health, safety and quality.
- Strong communications skills both on-site and to management staff.
- Valid Australian work rights.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.