A Service Development Manager is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy.
The Service Development Manager will support the building of the service model for the company’s partners, including engineering guidelines, project management tools, safety & quality guidelines, pricing and commercial tools. They will translate the company’s commercial, financial reporting and technical requirements into commercial and technical deliverables, such as reporting requirements, technical training, work instructions, manuals and videos, ensuring these are part of a fit for purpose and attractive package for the delivery partners. This will include training videos, pocket guides, pricing guidelines, technical advice on project design and document and reporting templates. These need to be suitable for local and international partners.
The Service Development Manager will work in a close-knit team with the Training Manager, Service Delivery Manager and Digital Content Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
- Preferably further qualification in a relevant discipline, such as construction or project management.
- Project Engineering experience gained from large scale solar and/or other renewable energy or infrastructure construction environment.
- Project and budget management experience.
- Ability to write mid-level technical documents
- An understand of pricing, estimating and tendering.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to capture and understand diverse and complex requirements.
- Strong organisational and analytical abilities.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in a wide range of technologies including Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, collaboration technologies such as Slack, Project Management software and ERP systems.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.