A driven Senior Business Development Manager is required for a disruptive Australian technology business that is making significant inroads in the energy sector and now want to take their technology into the agricultural sector.
The Senior Business Development Manager will develop, manage and own all aspects of the Australian Agribusiness sales channel as part of the sales strategy. They will develop, maintain and grow relationships with agribusiness channel partners to drive sales of this innovative technology to establish the company as the leading technology provider within the agricultural market.
- Conduct a market analysis to identify scope of the potential market and a comprehensive list of potential national and regional agribusiness partners.
- Conduct a market segmentation of potential partners to identify partner level groups.
- Develop the agribusiness sales strategy, including pricing, target volumes and engagement strategies.
- Deliver the agribusiness sales strategy including the identification and qualification of key stakeholders in partner companies and the establishment of relationships.
- Support partners in the sales process; including sales collateral and product sales training.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key partners.
- Ideally a relevant Bachelors’ degree, with an MBA being highly regarded.
- A proven track record in channel program management with a deep understanding of partner programs, messaging and analytics.
- A proven sales background of telemetry, solar or similar technologies into the Australian agriculture market.
- Clear and genuine communication skills with a presence and empathic relationship building skills who inspires trust and credibility with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the company.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Action oriented and committed to driving quality results
- Able to effectively deal with, and manage ambiguity
- Demonstrated past success in meeting demanding schedules and making trade-off decisions when needed
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within a growing business.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.