An exciting opportunity exists for a QA Automation Engineer to join a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals tasked with developing a cutting-edge IoT platform and supporting its operations.
Multitasking and juggling forward development, customer support and business improvement tasks are going to be key alongside of continuously looking for opportunities to improve development processes and the quality of this company’s products.
- Development of effective test suites for a range of applications.
- Ensuring test coverage is adequate for the complexity and frequency of releases.
- Coordinating automated testing of new features and regression tests.
- Maintaining testing documentation and processes using Jira/Confluence and quality systems.
- Triaging incoming customer support cases, raising issues in Jira.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools including experience in test automation of front-end code, backend code and mobile applications.
- Experience in test automation of firmware and hardware.
- Any experience in any of the following areas will be highly beneficial:
- Business process automation and workflow management technologies.
- AWS ecosystem, systems administration and cloud automation.
- Data analysis and visualisation.
[vc_btn title=”Current positions list” color=”info” align=”left” i_icon_fontawesome=”fas fa-stream” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Ffreshwater-group.com.au%2Ffreshwater-group%2Fcurrent-positions%2F”]
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.