A Marketing Manager is required for a leading renewable energy technology company that is establishing a new division to provide VPP based energy services. The Marketing Manager will lead the development and implementation of channel-to-market strategies, which include taking ownership of the lead generation process and other digital marketing activities, developing the company’s energy retail portal, and offering product training to current and new salesforce and/or channel partners.
- Build a digital presence for the energy retail business, including portal site, U/I mobile app and website.
- Run digital marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
- Create marketing materials internally for the company’s current BDM’s and salesforce, as well as external sales channel partners.
- Work with the internal salesforce team to conduct training to all the available channels, including installation partners, with regards to the company’s energy product, brand, strategy, commitment, etc.
- In cooperation local partners, execute local marketing campaigns in the target regions.
- Management of key internal and external relationships, including white-labelling retail partners, external agencies and global HQ and the business planning team.
- Gather and manage market and industry intelligence including customer feedback.
- Marketing experience working with energy retail products.
- Solid understanding of the energy market landscape and product development in Australia, from commercial as well as technical perspectives.
- Experience with emerging energy product solutions such as VPP’s, battery storage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills plus entrepreneurial mindsets.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to work in an emerging but fast-growing sector, and with a multinational team.
- A passion and interest in renewable energy solutions.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.