A Manufacturing Engineer is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be the central figure in defining and developing the mass production architecture used to produce the next generation of their product by engaging and working with process engineers, system and equipment vendors to identify & downselect solutions for the mass manufacture of their revolutionary product.
Key requirements include:
- A Degree in Mechanical, Process, Production or Industrial Engineering.
- Manufacturing automation experience from industries with well-established use of manufacturing or process automation.
- Expert in manufacturing process design and development, technology and dealing with suppliers.
- A visionary who can push the concept to full automation.
- Flexibility and autonomy to thrive in a growing, early stage business.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.