A Customer Service Manager is required for a leading renewable energy technology company that is establishing a new division to provide VPP based energy services. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for building and leading a team to support this fast-growing business and in the early stages of this role will be “on-the-tools” and expected to demonstrate their leadership and capability by:
- Providing exceptional customer service at every interaction, both over the phone and online, demonstrating the value of the energy services brand
- Taking ownership of customers queries, delivering a first call resolution where possible, and identifying potential repeat call drivers
- Delivering on KPI’s and targets relating to sales, responsiveness, quality and call handling
- Owning and driving self-development with a can-do attitude
- Contributing to a culture & capability that values and prioritises compliance by adhering to compliance obligations and requirements
Then to build a team and provide team leadership by:
- Coaching team members and exceeding customer service metrics by driving accountability and performance
- Driving team performance and KPI’s, managing under-performing behaviour with effective communication
- Delivering team results, areas of opportunity and performance trends to the wider Management team
- Experience in retail energy customer service, working in a customer centric environment
- Experience supervising and developing team members in a customer service environment
- Coaching, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Rapport building and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in building rapport and managing difficult conversations
- High attention to detail
- Adaptable, resilience and problem-solving mindset
- Valid Australian work rights.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.