An exciting opportunity exists for a technical Sales Consultant looking for the next step in their career. The company is a vertically integrated provider of energy control solutions experiencing a strong period of growth.
The Control Systems Sales Consultant will be responsible for all inbound and outbound sales of mechanical and electrical control system components.
- Attend to all inbound sales calls and strive for first call resolution, working with the technical team to resolve, if required.
- Create target list of customers from installed base databases for follow up sales and upsell opportunities.
- Proactively target outbound sales opportunities from internal leads and the installed base databases.
- Generate high-quality sales leads from non-channel partners.
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction, gain repeat business and grow revenue.
- Achieve sales targets and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- An Engineering qualification is preferred.
- A demonstrable track record of sales success within a technical B2B environment.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.