A Commercial Solar Sales Consultant is required for a growing, award-winning solar energy company that is recognized for excellence and their customer first ethos. They have a value driven approach and a commitment to quality and the provision of a holistic approach to energy management.
The Commercial Solar Sales Consultant will generate successful, profitable sales to commercial, government and industrial clients. They will ensure their clients’ solar/storage requirements are met with the best solution to suit their current and/or future needs.
The primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and then developing rapport that will continually improve the relationship.
The Commercial Solar Sales Consultant is responsible for developing a pipeline of new business, meeting and exceeding sales targets and ensuring clients are satisfied with the recommended solution.
They are looking for someone with:
- Strong B2B selling and negotiating skills and ability to close sales.
- Excellent knowledge of PV solar industry, battery storage or related market in South Australia.
- A consultancy-based sales approach who can provide expert advice on the best solution to meet their needs and budget.
- A passion for the environment and solar energy.
- Strong technical solar or electrical knowledge.
- The ability to think strategically with a timely focus on actual execution.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A focus on customer service and customer experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.