A Business Development Manager is required for a leading, smart solar and storage solution technology business that drives sales and utilization of its products through service and trust.
The Business Development Manager is the first point of contact and will support partners and customers through a solution-oriented service and support approach.
- Represent the company in New South Wales and be the first point of contact for all inquiries in these states.
- Understand the business objectives and market position of all the company’s existing installation partners and encourage them to keep engaged and sell the solution as the default solution to their customers.
- Become a trusted advisor to partners and understand their key success drivers and pain points and hurdles to selling and installing more of the company’s systems.
- Actively engage with the installer and wider stakeholder community and encourage new installers to get on-board with the company and get qualified.
- Explain the benefits of, and encourage sign-up to, the installer loyalty program.
- Team up with the Product Trainer to host training events.
- Support installation partners and home-owners with the set-up, on-boarding and software upgrading of installed systems if required.
- Success is defined as a continuous and growing number of installations in the region.
- A demonstrable track record of account management or channel sales of solar, or other similar, products.
- Preferably an established network of relationships in the solar system installer community.
- Personal attributes to include: ethical, self-starter, reliable, empathic, confident, engaging, accountable, competitive, tenacious, flexible, creative, courage.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the region.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.