An Accounts and Payroll Manager is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy. They will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
They will also:
- Manage AR balances ensuring an appropriate and timely process is in place for managing receipts.
- Ensure AR accounts are reconciled.
- Complete month end processes.
- Complete PAYG reconciliation and payments.
- Manage and complete superannuation reconciliation, reporting and payments.
- Manage payroll tax and local payroll related taxes for each jurisdiction
- Maintain General Ledger and reconcile payroll, AR, AP and Intercompany related accounts
- Management of day to day cashflow monitoring
- Assist the Head of Finance & CFO in general accounting and finance duties as and when required.
- Qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong experience in managing AP and AR operations.
- Experience in monitoring, reviewing and completing activities according to previously defined priorities.
- Experience of improving systems and processes.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Pragmatic, hands on and able to cope with ambiguity and a lack of robust systems.
- Strong organisational and analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A flexible team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.