An exciting opportunity exists in this well-established Australian manufacturer of energy storage systems and inverters. They have an enviable reputation in the industry and have been growing. Following a recent restructure, an opportunity now exists to manage the newly created Customer Service Hub.
The Technical Service Manager will take a hands-on leadership role and will actively manage the activities of the Customer Service Hub including administration, technical support, and product service.
• Manage the team in the Customer Service Hub.
• Provide customer support by giving technical advice to solar installers.
• Prepare and attend weekly management meetings.
• Prepare, administer and implement the Customer Support business plan and budget.
• Monitor and achieve agreed KPIs and SLAs.
• Build the team further to enable the addition of paid for services.
• A technical or business qualification such as a degree in engineering, business or finance or trade qualification
• Practical experience in technical customer service gained within the renewable energy industry.
• People management or supervision experience.
• High level of computer skills and in-depth, hands on competence in customer service software, CRM software, data analysis
tools and Microsoft office.
• A working understanding of business finance.
• Be able to engage with all staff at an appropriate level to motivate them to achieve company goals, smoothly implement
required changes and drive cultural change.
• Ability to apply a solution focused approach to problem solving and eliminating blockages
• A skilled communicator both written and verbal that can articulate and communicate at a level appropriate to the audience.
• A good understanding of business management and experience within a business at the senior management level.
• Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.