An experienced B2C Solar + Storage Sales Consultant is required for an innovative, renewable energy retail business that is driving a growth strategy as a new entrant. The main product offering is a buy now, pay later battery add-on with buy now, pay later solar and solar + battery offering to be released later in 2022.
Significant exclusive and non-exclusive leads are provided, but own lead generation will also be required.
The role is based in North Sydney and required working from the office, home as well as traveling to appointments where required.
- Undertake qualifying calls to secure an appointment with prospective customer.
- Attend appointments with customer and discuss appropriate plan recommendations with price/benefit comparisons.
- Provide targeted benefit overviews, education about electricity pricing, usage etc.
- Conversion of warm leads using a consultative approach.
- Undertake calls and appointments directly with homeowners in order to convert and close customers.
- Generate own customer leads and build a sales funnel via direct sales activities as required.
- Maintain and produce quotation templates and proposals in support of sales efforts..
- Undertake internal and external communications as required
- General reporting and administration assistance.
- Maintain databases and update customer records.
- Management of quoting and proposal documentation between installer and customer.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in residential solar/battery sales (direct to homeowners) with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Goal oriented, strong and competitive work ethic.
- Professional communication and presentation style with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Humanistic – an interest in the growth and development of people, being sensitive to their needs and a high positive regard for them.
- A current Australian driving licence and access to a well maintained vehicle.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.