A Senior Energy Engineer is required for the energy solutions division of a leading energy company to project manage the delivery of the technical feasibility, high level design and business case development phases of industrial and commercial power projects such as solar, co/tri-generation, battery storage, EV charging, air conditioning, motors, fans and VSDs, power factor correction and hydrogen.
The position can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
- An Electrical Engineering degree.
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP).
- Significant work experience in energy management, ideally from both consulting and client-side environments.
- Demonstrated in depth experience in at least two industrial energy technologies.
- Experience in the technical and financial delivery of projects.
- Strong project management and client relationship skills.
- Initiative with data collection, manipulation, and management.
- An understanding of energy use and energy markets in Australia.
- Excellent data analysis and report writing skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Clear, professional and articulate communication.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High levels of initiative.
- Effective team player.
- Willingness to travel.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.