A Sales Manager is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy.
The Sales Manager Offgrid Solar & Mining is responsible for the development and closing of sales opportunities from qualified leads in the offgrid solar & mining segment in support of channel partners to drive revenue and increase the company’s market share.
Sales is opportunity focused, managing qualified leads and building them as an opportunity, coordinating with the right partners, assisting with pricing, contractual negotiations and working towards closing the deal.
The Sales Manager will also work on some lead generation and marketing activities as well as account management.
Key requirements include:
- An Engineering or other technical Degree with business development experience, or a Commerce or Business Degree with experience of selling a technical product or service.
- Experience working in the power generation industry, preferably in offgrid, backup power or mining.
- Experience tailoring contracts to prospective customer needs.
- Demonstrable track record in converting leads to grow company revenue.
- Established network in the power generation or mining industry.
- Strong sales closing ability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and build relationships.
- A positive attitude and plenty of initiative.
- Flexibility and autonomy to thrive in a growing, early stage business.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.