A Sales Manager is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy. They are a Work180 Endorsed Employer.
The role is to be based in Austin, Texas or Boulder, Colorado.
The Sales Manager Americas is responsible for the development and closing of sales opportunities from qualified leads mainly in the commercial solar segment in support of channel partners to drive revenue and increase the company’s market share.
Sales is opportunity focused, managing qualified leads and building them as an opportunity, coordinating with the right partners, assisting with pricing, contractual negotiations and working towards closing the deal.
The Sales Manager will also work on some lead generation and marketing activities but there will be a strong account management focus given the customer relationship with a key investor.
Key requirements include:
- An Engineering or other technical Degree with business development experience, or a Commerce or Business Degree with experience of selling a technical product or service.
- Experience working in the renewable energy industry, preferably in commercial & industrial solar.
- Experience tailoring contracts to prospective customer needs.
- Demonstrable track record in converting leads to grow company revenue.
- Established network in the renewable energy, preferably solar, industry.
- Strong sales closing ability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and build relationships.
- A positive attitude and plenty of initiative.
- Flexibility and autonomy to thrive in a growing, early stage business.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.