A PMO Manager is required for an energy control systems business. The remit will cover both their renewable energy and industrial solutions business units. The business has been successfully growing, and more recently, the renewables division has accelerated that growth.
The PMO Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing a PMO function to enable professional execution of projects for the two business units.
They are based in South West Sydney but some homeworking can be accommodated.
The PMO Manager will:
- Establish a project governance framework
- Establish a centralized document library and reporting framework
- Set up operational project objectives and KPIs
- Track project performance KPIs
- Ensure efficient resource planning and scheduling with use of a single resource plan to create visibility of resource capacity, competency, and availability for all stakeholders.
- Establish a consistent project management methodology and streamline and automate, where possible, processes and workflows.
- Facilitate project learning and knowledge transfer between functions and teams.
- Provide a mentoring support and coaching to the Project Managers.
- A Project Management qualification such as PMP
- An Engineering or Project Management degree is preferred.
- Project Management and/or PMO experience from within an engineering or technical (hardware) environment.
- Experience of establishing a PMO function or working within a well organised PMO.
- Experience of delivering change management as part of the improvement or introduction of a PMO or project management discipline within a company.
- Well established experience of using project management tools such as for example MS Project.
- Working knowledge of Exact ERP system is a preference.
- Good presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Australian permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.