A Marketing Coordinator is required for a leading, global solar technology business that is driving a growth strategy as well as introducing a range of new technologies to the market.
The Marketing Coordinator will help identify market opportunities and advise on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for pricing and promoting the company’s products and services.
• Plan, develop and organise advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives.
• Advise managers on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively
promoting the attributes of he company’s products and services.
• Coordinate the production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media
scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints.
• Analyse data regarding consumer patterns and preferences.
• Interpret and predict current and future consumer trends.
• Research potential demand and market characteristics for new products and services and collect and analyse data and other
• Commission market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing products and services.
• Develop flyers, sales training materials, editorials and manage and improve the company website and social media presence.
• Plan and manage exhibitions and customer events (factory tours, new product information sessions).
• Collaborate with the HQ Global Marketing Team to develop and execute local marketing activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
• Some experience of both B2B and B2C marketing include a broad range of digital media skills.
• Experience of marketing both products and services.
• Experience of event management.
• Excellent written communication and copy writing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization.
• A focus on data and measurement of marketing results.
• Preferably an understanding of renewable energy industry.
• Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.