An IT Manager is required for a leading, global solar technology business that is driving a growth strategy as well as introducing a range of new technologies to the market.
The IT Manager will drive a localisation of IT management and will manage all aspects of ICT for the Australian business including hardware, software, telecommunications and network management, provision of IT support and management of relationships and contracts with key service providers. They will also drive digitisation across the business including the implementation of an e-commerce solution.
- Oversee all technology operations (SAP, business applications and network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Devise and implement local IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by management.
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems.
- Consult stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology.
- Explore potential new business opportunities via introducing new technologies.
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective hardware and software.
- Inspect the use of a range of technologies to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build and develop a team of IT experts as required.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Drive Digital Transformation to spread digital DNA throughout the entire organization, including the sourcing and implementation of an e-commerce solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Experience working in IT management and/or service delivery, supervising technology venders, and overseeing large information technology projects.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems and telecommunications systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Preferably an understanding of renewable energy industry.
- Experience from both B2C and B2B businesses.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.