An ICT Services Manager is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy through prefabrication and automation.
They are a Work180 Endorsed Employer.
They will manage all aspects of business ICT including hardware, software, telecommunications and network management, provision of IT support and management of relationships and contracts with key service providers.
They will also:
- Develop, administer and support internal IT business systems.
- Manage hardware inventory, security and provisioning for new employees.
- Maintain enterprise solutions such as Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Windows & Mac OS.
- Be responsible for network security and disaster recovery management.
- Manage relationships and service levels with key technology suppliers.
- Manage network, LAN, firewall and security administration.
- Manage ICT procurement and ensure ICT expenditure remains within budget.
- Proactively identifying improvement opportunities on a continuous basis.
- A formal qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar.
- Experience of managing an IT department particularly in an early stage, high growth business.
- Demonstrable, hands on experience in implementing, configuring and managing IT systems, networks and applications.
- Experience of using enterprise solutions such as Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Windows & Mac OS.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with a relentless focus on excellence balanced with pragmatism.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.