A Head of Marketing is required for an Australian technology business that has developed cutting-edge solutions to streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy through prefabrication and automation.
They are a Work180 Endorsed Employer.
The Head of Marketing will develop the best marketing strategy and tactics to educate the global market about their innovation and to stamp the brand on the market globally.
- Develop and drive an increasingly global marketing effort from ideation to implementation.
- Oversee the implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for all regions aligned with the company’s brand vision and mission.
- Grow brand engagement across the global marketplace with planning and preparation of a region for business development entry.
- Understand regional marketplaces’ unique characteristics and tailor localized marketing tactics.
- Lead data analysis to inform strategic action plans, identify gaps in communications channels and drive data-driven online and offline marketing plans.
- Closely collaborate with sales managers to ensure alignment of sales and marketing messages.
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue in each region.
- Lead and manage a team of Marketing Manager and PR & Communications Manager.
- Degree educated in relevant Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience of both conventional and digital marketing.
- A strong commercial understanding of how to build a new brand in local and global markets.
- Able to understand business priorities and effectively build campaigns that drive brand awareness and sales results.
- Motivated by image and brand.
- Experience of marketing data analysis.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.