An exciting digital marketing opportunity exists in this rapidly growing, disruptive solar technology business.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute integrated digital marketing activities to optimise the digital marketing efforts across all digital channels, for their customer and partner touchpoints. The role also focuses on initiating best practice campaigns and bringing social media channels and the website to life, using digital and creative flair.
• Work with the Marketing team and partner with Business, Sales and Partner teams to create and execute integrated digital
• Drive demand for the company’s solutions and services via digital channels with a thorough understanding of lead generation,
segmentation, lead scoring and nurture programs.
• Manage, update and monitor the website, social media and other channels.
• Work with internal IT and business partners to integrate marketing automation tools and digital channels.
• Develop and deliver regular health reports/check-ins and monthly summaries for stakeholders and deliver on business targets and agreed metrics.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team and broader business to develop and produce relevant digital material.
• Degree in Marketing or Business with a Certificate in Digital Marketing.
• Digital marketing experience with some of that in B2B digital marketing.
• Expertise in marketing automation tools in particular, designing, building and executing digital marketing campaigns.
• Understanding and application of segmentation and acquisition strategy.
• Understanding of the optimization of the digital experience along all stages of the marketing funnels.
• Familiarity with website CMS, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Adobe suite and analytics tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with impact.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement and management.
• Comfort with marketing analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
• Creative thinking, able to think outside the box.
• A team player who can collaborate cross functionally.
• Data and insights driven.
• A team player with the discipline, energy and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the
trenches” to achieve outcomes.
• Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.