A Customer Success Specialist is required for a disruptive technology company to be responsible for providing a professional, engaging and proactive service to customers, prospects and partners.
The role covers pre-sales, onboarding and product support and will work closely with customers, prospects and partners to ensure they are satisfied with the interaction, product and service they receive, as well as to identify and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Answer calls and emails from prospect customers, acting as product ambassador, and directing those prospect customers to suitable sales channels.
- Provide onboarding support to customers and partners as required.
- Provide a triage service for support calls, resolving any technical issues if possible, but escalating if required, taking accountability for tracking issue resolution.
- Ensure a positive impression is left with customers, prospects and partners from every interaction.
- Provide sales team backend support including pilot device program management.
- Assist in creating processes and procedures that optimize the experience for customers, prospects and partners.
- Gather and record feedback from customers, prospects and partners.
- Provide advice, and educate, customers to help them understand the best ways to utilize their products.
- Manage customer success and general office administration.
- Inventory management, including receipting, dispatch and inventory management.
- Previous customer success or support experience.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging communication style.
- An articulate communicator with native English.
- A highly collaborative team player.
- Highly organized and detail focussed, with some project management experience highly regarded.
- Proactive and hands on attitude, not afraid of taking on any task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to start at short notice.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
Freshwater Group is a best practice renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Freshwater Group: Great People Better Outcomes
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.